Nine years ago today, Matchbox Twenty lead singer Rob Thomas married his beautiful bride Marisol Maldonado. Those two make a great match and I'm a sucker for a great love story.
Some wedding highlights:
- The wedding took place on a ranch in Santa Ynez, California.
- The guests feasted on roasted chicken with black truffles by Wolfgang Puck. Yummy.
- The newlyweds danced to Edwin McCain's "I'll Be", one of my all time favorite songs.
- Marisol carried a nosegay of black beauty and red garden roses, with red pepperberries
- Rob wore a Gucci Tuxedo; Marisol wore a Vera Wang gown
Happy Anniversary Marisol and Rob!