We LOVE the idea of a welcome party! A welcome party is the perfect event and one heck of an icebreaker to have before your wedding day.
It was incredibly hard to have a bad day if Danielle (Dani), AJ, and their families were around. My face hurt from laughing on several occasions after being around them.
I have learned what has gotten this mighty couple through 25 years of marriage! Was it easy? Absolutely not.
Candice and Aries are such a beautiful couple inside and out and I was the lucky one to be their wedding planner!
Only in the wedding world would we get giddy over National Proposal Day! We always ask our couples to share their proposal story with us. Every story is unique and special.
Our friends and amazing stationery company, Paper and Home put together one lovely night filled with wedding professionals, brides, and grooms for The Art of Wedding Planning. West Elm was the perfect backdrop for this event. When I walked in I had to hold back from buying one of everything in the store. I was honored to be one of the planners who spoke on the panel discussing different topics on how to design your wedding and make it your own. It was nice sitting up there amongst my fellow wedding planners hearing their take on different topics as well. Seeing so many talented people in on room was very inspiring and I loved that we could all come together as one group for The Art of Wedding Planning. Thank you to Alt F Photographers and Memory Lane Video for capturing the event beautifully!
- Event Organizer: Paper and Home
- Event Photography and Videography: Alt F Photographers and Memory Lane Video
- Step and Repeat: ShutterBooth of Las Vegas
- Wedding Invitations and Chalkboard Art: Paper and Home
- Lighting: LED Unplugged
- Floral: Naakiti Floral Design
- Floral: Flora Couture
- Bridemaid Dresses: Bella Bridesmaids
- Wedding dress: Mina Olive
- Spectacular Bride Magazine & Bridal Spectacular wedding show
- Tablescape by Pottery Barn
- Wedding jewelry by Tower of Jewels
- Wedding cake and desserts by Peridot Sweets
- Wedding cake and desserts by Gimme Some Sugar
- Wedding officiants by Peachy Keen Unions
- Wedding hair and makeup by Amelia C & Co
- Hair by Square Colour Salon + Spa
- Tuxedos by Tuxedo Junction
- DJ and Emcee: Sound Fusion Entertainment
- Additional Exhibitors: A Perfect Wedding Dance, Adam Frazier Photography, J. Anne Photography, Williams Sonoma
For a complimentary consultation for wedding planning services, please email us: email@example.com
Trevor and Megan just make sense! It only takes a few minutes to see how much love these two have for each other and how Megan's adorable hashtags for them on Instagram couldn't be more perfect
If you believe in angels, then I swear the wedding angels send me the most amazing couples! Laraine and Richie will always hold a special place in my heart.
We are so excited to announce that Green Orchid Events has teamed up with 14 Stories, the first boutique wedding planning firm specializing in gay and lesbian weddings, to bring the Gay Wedding Institute Certificate Program to Las Vegas!
Kelly and Mark decided to host their wedding in a very personal setting, their own home! With the help of some amazing wedding professionals, their backyard was transformed into a beautiful ceremony and reception for their friends and family to enjoy
Gracie and Andrew, who are both local school teachers here in Las Vegas, had a wedding day filled with love, plenty of personal touches that represent them as a couple, and rain!
It is always an honor when we get to be a part of more than just the wedding day. Our sweet bride, Jahana invited me to her bridal shower/henna party!
When my initial consultation with Jahana and John turned into a three hour conversation, I knew this was going to be one fun wedding that I had to be a part of! There are so many things I adore about this couple and I admire what a great team them are.